You have to be odd
to be number one.
Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 22, 2015

Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba 2015

Since I've been away, one fairly big life thing has happened: I GRADUATED! With a degree (unofficially) under my belt, I decided to take a well-deserved graduation trip-slash-sun vacation with the two girls who have been with me through it all. 

To M & C: Thank you for always making me laugh until I literally feel like I might asphyxiate, and for accepting the person that I am. May we find more things in common than that which is inappropriate for me to say online. I will always always love you both!

I already miss the sea....and the unlimited mojitos....  Someone take me back!

WE OUT HERE

- thnks fr th mmrs -

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! great pics and looks!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg