I've found it: my holy grail, never going back to anything else concealer. What is it, you ask? The one, the only: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Quite a splashy intro there, but I think this product really deserves it. I've tried so many concealers in the past few years, and can honestly say that I have never come across one nearly as amazing as this one. This NARS pick surpasses anything I've ever tried by a million miles.
This concealer just ticks all the boxes:
- It has a great shade range, including options for yellow, neutral, and pink undertones
- It is incredibly high coverage and buildable
- It is super creamy and blendable, and just melts into the skin so beautifully
- It does not oxidize throughout the day as many other concealers do - this was one of my main problems with the Collection concealer that I noticed more towards the end of the tube
- It doesn't cling onto and accentuate dry skin patches
- And most importantly - this concealer is very natural-looking and NOT cakey at all
PS. Who knew Aritzia shopping bags would make such a cute backdrop for product photos?