Sunday, December 22, 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer


I've found it: my holy grail, never going back to anything else concealer. What is it, you ask? The one, the only: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Quite a splashy intro there, but I think this product really deserves it. I've tried so many concealers in the past few years, and can honestly say that I have never come across one nearly as amazing as this one. This NARS pick surpasses anything I've ever tried by a million miles.

This concealer just ticks all the boxes:
  • It has a great shade range, including options for yellow, neutral, and pink undertones 
  • It is incredibly high coverage and buildable 
  • It is super creamy and blendable, and just melts into the skin so beautifully
  • It does not oxidize throughout the day as many other concealers do - this was one of my main problems with the Collection concealer that I noticed more towards the end of the tube
  • It doesn't cling onto and accentuate dry skin patches
  • And most importantly - this concealer is very natural-looking and NOT cakey at all
This concealer is just so easy to use and makes covering those imperfections so effortless. I just dot the doe-foot applicator on any redness, acne scars, or blemishes and they disappear into thin air. (I'm telling you NARS has got a hold of some secret magic formula.) I highly highly recommend this concealer to anyone who feels like theirs is a just a little blah. Word of warning: You will be blown away, and you will not want to use anything else ever again. ;)

PS. Who knew Aritzia shopping bags would make such a cute backdrop for product photos?

8 comments:

  1. I am using their stick concealer and am very much so in love with it.. I know I just NEED to have this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuu I've never tried the stick concealer. This one is amazing Isabelle! I highly recommend :)

      Delete
  2. I love this concealer soo much! Since I love it so much, I kind of want to try their Radiant Creamy Foundation that they came out with recently. Have you ever tried it?

    - thinksandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I didn't know there was such a thing! I'm intrigued! Maybe I'll give it a try one of these days...

      Delete
  3. I love this concealer, it's my favorite too :)

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what they say about great minds ;)

      Delete
  4. Yay! It's Shivani from work Jem! haha I love your blog, I followed it heee heee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! :) Awww thanks. I really appreciate your support! x

      Delete