- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector $20 | Makeup can be tough to shop for unless you know the person's exact preferences; but this lip product is sure to please all the girls on your Christmas list. It's comfortable and hydrating on, and truly does make your lips look perfected! This product comes in six lovely shades, all in natural colours, to suit every skin tone.
- Wilfred Coquette Scarf $70 | The Coquette blanket scarves from Aritzia are my current obsession, I tell you. You can't not love these. They instantly make an outfit when worn as a proper scarf; but if you're like me and are pretty much always feeling chilly, this will double as a comfy, cozy blanket wrap. And trust me, it is so warm. I think the plaid print is a very festive one and therefore makes a great gift, but there are also tons of other prints to choose from.
- Wilfred Free Marin Cardigan $145 | The epitome of comfort is what this cardigan is. Also from Aritzia, the Marin cardigan is made of alpaca wool which means it is oh so snuggly and soft, and not itchy at all like wool can be. I like to tell people it feels like you're on a cloud. If you're looking for a really luxe present or buying for someone you want to spend a bit more money on, this is a lovely pick!
- NUDE Essential Skin Radiance Kit $63 | I was absolutely aghast when I saw the price of this kit, considering NUDE is such a luxury, amazing quality skincare brand. I've been dying to give their Pro-Genius Treatment Oil a try, but with a full-size bottle at a whopping $98 it just wasn't going to happen any time soon. This kit comes a miniature Pro-Genius Treatment Oil (0.5 oz), a full-sized Perfect Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes, and a small 0.52 oz tub of their Cellular Renewal Moisturizer. Such an amazing deal and the perfect gift for the skincare lover.
- Stella McCartney Stella Rollerball $23 | Fragrances always make a great gift because they're often too expensive for people to justify buying so many bottles for themselves. A dinky little rollerball is less expensive, but also functional because it's travel friendly. I'm absolutely loving the rose-scented Stella and think it's a lovely winter fragrance.
- Fossil Townsman Leather Strap Watch $125 | Another year, another Fossil watch on the gift guide. Fossil is one of my favourite brands, and in my opinion, they do some of the best affordable watches. I really like this Townsman model because it's just very classic and no fuss but still sophisticated.
- Things Come Apart Book $19.75 (on chapters.indigo.ca) | I actually saw this book on Essiebutton's gift guide and thought it was such a great gift idea for all the geeky people in your life. This coffee table book is stunning, with every page displaying the ins and outs of normal, everyday things like fire extinguishers, Swiss Army knives, cameras, ...
- Moleskine Diary/Agenda $20 | You can't go wrong with a quality, black moleskine leather planner - and this one is great for guys and girls. Agendas are such an essential for anyone with a busy lifestyle because they keep you organized. Anyone who can't live without an agenda or planner would be absolutely thrilled to receive this.
- TGT Wallet $38 | TGT wallets, born out of a Kickstarter project, is one of the most interesting and innovative things I've seen in a while. The idea of a slim and compact, but still nice-looking leather wallet is something that I know appeals to a lot of men who don't necessarily carry points cards to about a hundred different clothes and makeup shops. ;)
- The Body Shop White Musk For Men EDT $28 | An affordable but amazing-smelling fragrance for men is the White Musk one by The Body Shop. I love this one because it's very soft and pleasant but still masculine, and it's just something different from very strong manly scents.
Those are all my picks this year. I hope you find something for all your loved ones, and I hope you're all having the loveliest holiday season!