You have to be odd
to be number one.
Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 30, 2013

Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Happy Friday everyone! Very exciting day on Jemaroons today because, as you can already tell by the title, I have made my first ever makeup tutorial! The look is really simple, subtle and perfect for everyday wear - to school, work, or wherever. Enjoy the video. :)

Products Used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B20
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer in Nude
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 3 Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
NARS Deep Throat blush
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 3 Medium Matte
MAC Concrete e/s (for brows)
Maybelline Chai Latte quad
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara
L'oreal Colour Caresse Lipstick in Sunset Angora

You may notice that I didn't use any eyeliner in this tutorial. That is just because I don't like eyeliner on me on a day to day basis. But I understand that it's a step that many of you cannot go without so if you do wear eyeliner daily, just insert that step while you are doing your eye makeup. :)




8 comments:

  1. I really like this tutorial! You explain everything very well & the quality of the camera is perfect + de lighting shows everything well. More of these please!! I now really NEED that Collection concealer. It did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle! I'm going to try my best to do more makeup tutorials for you guys! Yeah that concealer is great and a beauty community favourite. :)

      Delete
  2. The colour of this blush is insanely beautiful! I was a bit scared of it before but since we use the shame shade of foundation and it looks good on you, I might give it a swatch and maybe a try. And I loved the video, you explained everything very well and straight to the point :) Definitely would love to watch more tutorials from you, Jem


    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend that blush enough. It's definitely in my top 5 blushes of all time - I love it! And thanks for your sweet words! Really means a lot to me! x :) I'll try to do more makeup tutorials for you guys!

      Delete
  3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is still on my wishlist - I've been wanting to try the foundation for literally years! I've read quite a lot about The Body Shop bronzer lately and the Maybelline quad has some gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommend it, it's one of my all-time favourites. If you like a natural, like skin finish you'll love it. :) I discovered the Body Shop bronzer quite early and by accident! I'm not too fussy with bronzers so I just picked it up when they were having a promo - but yeah, it's great for subtle colour. :)

      Delete
  4. your skin is amazing! you're a natural in front of the camera and i love how simple and put together your everyday makeup looks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girls! It means a lot. :) x

      Delete

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg